Login to the webmail and click the Settings button
- Click [Policy] in the Settings List
- Click [Address Rules] on section column
To add an email address to the list, select the action from the pull-down
list, type in the email address and click [Add Email].
To remove an email address from the list, just click on the Trash icon
besides the email address.
Some notes for Address Rules
- Blacklist: all emails send from that account will be marked as SPAM
- Whitelist: all emails send from that account will not be marked as SPAM
- Score: you can fine tune the SPAM score of each email
From score +5.0 to score -5.0 or "Neutral" that means unchange
- To affect all emails of a domain, you can use "@domain.com" as the